Amwell Medical Group®
Provide patients with high quality mental healthcare from wherever you are located.
Behavioral Health Associate Job Description
Amwell Medical Group®, a cutting-edge virtual care clinical practice, manages a national behavioral health practice that includes therapy and psychiatry. We practice behavioral health across all 50 states - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our providers are both single- and multi-state licensed and credentialed to work with our client referrals across the country.
Amwell Medical Group is seeking psychologists, social workers, and counselors to join the team on a contract basis to diagnose and treat patient referrals. You will provide mental, behavioral and emotional guidance on Amwell's video-based, HIPAA compliant, virtual care platform. This a work from home position- appointments will be scheduled in advance, based on your availability. There is no required commitment and no terms to the contract. Visits last 45 minutes in length.
- Medicaid eligible
- Independently licensed counselor, marriage and family therapist, or social worker with an active license
- Advanced degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Psychologists (PsyD or PhD) must hold an advanced degree from an APA accredited institution
- Minimum 1 year experience as individually licensed practitioner
- Experience treating patients in an outpatient setting (preferred)
Duties may include:
- Diagnose and provide treatment to individuals with behavioral and emotional disorders
- Refer patients to our physician network
- Research and refer clients to community resources
Skills and Specifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively via video
- Ability to analyze and interpret information to plan appropriate interventions
- Access to high-speed internet
It’s easy to get started
If you have any questions you can talk to one of our recruiters today.
Increase access to healthcare and earn extra income with virtual care. The self-enrollment application will take about 10 minutes to complete.
Credentialing and training
Complete our industry-leading online training that includes virtual care best practices, how to use the platform, webside manner, and clinical protocols.
Treat patients online
We'll fill up your virtual waiting room with patients by leveraging our partnerships with 2000+ hospitals and health systems,